Introducing: Introduction to Bouldering Class - Master the Basics and Kickstart Your Climbing Journey at Social Climbing Leicester!
New to the world of climbing and eager to learn the fundamentals in a supportive and welcoming environment? Our Introduction to Bouldering Class at Social Climbing is the perfect starting point for you! Designed specifically for first-time climbers aged 18 and over, this class will set you on the path to a rewarding and exhilarating climbing experience.
For just £22, you'll enjoy a comprehensive 45-minute session with one of our expert coaches, covering essential techniques, safety practices, and bouldering etiquette. Here's what our Introduction to Bouldering Class has to offer:
- Expert Guidance: Our skilled coaches will provide hands-on instruction, ensuring you learn the foundational techniques and safety practices needed to enjoy a safe and successful climbing experience.
- Technique & Etiquette: Master the basic techniques of bouldering and understand the proper etiquette to help you become a confident and responsible climber.
- Safety First: Gain a solid understanding of bouldering safety, including proper fall techniques and risk management, to minimise potential injuries.
- Unlimited Climbing: After completing the class, you're free to climb for as long as you wish, providing ample opportunity to practice your newfound skills and immerse yourself in the exciting world of bouldering.
- All-Inclusive Package: The £20 fee covers everything you need for a successful climbing session, including shoe rental, registration, and unlimited climbing time after the class.
Embark on your climbing adventure with our Introduction to Bouldering Class at Social Climbing Leicester. Book your spot today, and discover the thrill of conquering the wall with expert guidance and support!
Unfortunately we will not be able to reschedule or refund these sessions if cancelled within 24hrs!
If you are taking any under 5s into the centre, please be aware they will not be able to go onto the matting and will need to be continuously supervised whilst in the centre.