Introducing: Adult Beginners Course - Elevate Your Climbing Skills & Confidence at Social Climbing Leicester!
Are you an aspiring climber with some experience under your belt, looking to enhance your skills, push your grades, and connect with like-minded individuals? Our Adult Beginners Course at Social Climbing is the perfect opportunity for you to take your climbing journey to the next level!
For just £3 (added to your session or membership), our 1-hour classes are designed to help you improve your climbing techniques and build confidence on the wall. Here's what you can expect from our Adult Beginners Course:
- Skill Development: Our expert instructors will guide you through a variety of climbing techniques and challenges, helping you refine your skills, increase your strength, and boost your overall climbing performance.
- Small Group Setting: With a maximum of 6 participants per class, you'll receive personalised attention from our coaches, ensuring a focused and supportive learning environment.
- Social Connections: Meet and connect with fellow climbers who are at a similar skill level, providing motivation, camaraderie, and the opportunity to share climbing experiences and tips.
- Flexible Scheduling: Keep an eye on this page for updates on class timings, as we will open up additional slots to accommodate more participants if needed.
- Extended Climbing Time: After your 1-hour class, you're welcome to continue climbing at your own pace, allowing you to practice your newly learned skills and enjoy a fulfilling climbing session.
Join our Adult Beginners Course at Social Climbing Leicester and experience the thrill of advancing your climbing abilities in a friendly, supportive, and skill-focused environment. Book your spot today and embrace the challenge of pushing your grades and achieving new heights!
Unfortunately we will not be able to reschedule or refund these sessions if cancelled within 24hrs
If you are taking any under 5s into the centre, please be aware they will not be able to go onto the matting and will need to be continuously supervised whilst in the centre.